Recognition & Rewards for States
Achievement Level 4
State is in the top 5 states nationally for growth of Active membership (with minimum of 10% growth)
In addition to Level 3 recognition (if applicable):
into drawing for National Office to pay the headliner (flight, hotel
& fee at your next state conference (some restrictions apply*)
- States receive two complimentary conference registrations for 2015 National Conference (Salt Lake City)
- States will be recognized with a reception at the 2015 National Conference.
Achievement Level 3
State achieves 15 percent growth in Active membership (as identified in "About Your State" sheet in the Sing Up! Membership Kit.
In addition to Level 2 recognition (if applicable):
- State named on a plaque displayed in the National Office in Oklahoma City
- Trophy recognizing achievement
Achievement Level 2
State achieves 10 percent growth in membership (as identified in "About Your State" sheet)
In addition to Level 1 recognition:
- Recognized in Choral Journal
- Certificate of Achievement
Achievement Level 1
State utilizes at least one of the three available membership programs and adds at least 5 new members during the campaign (e.g. Student Membership Initiative, Seeding New Memberships, and Colleague Referral Program)
- Recognized on acda.org
- Recognized in email to state and division leaders
*Subject to the policies and limitations set forth in the ACDA Financial Policies and Procedures (July 2013).