*** CALL TO INNOVATION***
Read more about the new way ACDA will continue its work based on the results of the recent membership vote.
ACDA Advocacy Statement
Whereas the human spirit is elevated to a broader understanding of itself through study and performance in the aesthetic arts; and
Whereas serious cutbacks in funding and support have steadily eroded state institutions and their programs throughout the country;
Be it resolved that all citizens of the United States of America actively voice affirmative and collective support for necessary
funding at the local, state, and national levels of education and government to ensure the survival of arts programs for this and future generations.
1. Bylaws and Constitution (PDF) - updated January 2016
2. Conference Planning Handbook (PDF)- updated June 2013
3. Financial Policies and Procedures (PDF) - updated July 2013
4. Newsletter Editor's Guide (PDF)
5. Presidency Guide 2008 (PDF)
6. R&R Procedural Guide (PDF) - updated Spring 2016
7. Treasurer Handbook (PDF)
3. Division Conference Budget Template (Excel)
4. Funds Request Form (PDF)
5. State Chapter Year-End Financial Reporting Form (Excel) updated June 2008
6. Travel Expense Form (PDF) (fillable PDF, complete then print) Updated August 2010
7. W-9 Form (fillable PDF. Complete then print.)
Honor Choir Policies and Procedure (PDF) (Updated 2015)
Honor Choir Medical Release/Liability Waiver Template (RTF document)
Print-quality ACDA logo here.
ACDA Supporter logo here