Resources for Student Members
Most ACDA members benefits are available to students as well. Some that are especially for students and young professionals.:
- The Choral Journal in e-journal format, which regularly includes columns aimed at student interests
- ACDA's electronic journals ChorTeach (for the music educator) and the International Journal for Research in Choral Singing (for scholarly choral articles)
- Publish in the "Student Times" section of Choral Journal (for information, contact Student Times editor, Jason Paulk)
- Full conference and state meetings options, including graduate credit and Continuing Education Units for qualifying national and regional conference activities
- Student scholarships sometimes available to national and some regional conferences
Student Competitions and Awards
Ready to Join?
Your state may be participating in our annual Student Membership Initiative
, which gives new student members a special $5 dues option. Click here to learn more about the program and see the list of states.