“While the result isn’t a substitute for in-person choirs, My Choral Coach allows us to hear each singer individually, and to coach musicians on how they fit into the overall performance, even when they can’t hear their fellow singers.” – Tim Sharp
American Choral Directors Association in collaboration with MatchMySound™ and GIA Publications has created a highly innovative and user friendly web app for the choral community that aids in choral rehearsing and part-learning: My Choral Coach. My Choral Coach is a simple guided practice and choral management system that will keep choirs engaged and reaching their goals during this time of physical distancing and isolation.
My Choral Coach is easy to use and does not require software installation. The technical support staff is available to get you started from your desktop, laptop or mobile device. Continued customer support will ensure that your choir has the assistance they need for a great experience. The app is inexpensive, only $50 for ACDA members for a six-month period, and FREE for all choral singers in your choirs during this COVID-19 period.
My Choral Coach Features
Sing your part with the accompaniment of a choir:
- Simple play, rewind, tempo, and record features
- Your singers sing directly into their mobile device or computer
- They receive guided practice and feedback instantly
- They can submit recordings for choral group recording – including virtual choirs
- Email repertoire to your singers
- Set goals and benchmarks
- Zoom portal for group or individual session
- Hundreds of choral pieces at your fingertips
- Automatic page turning
My Choral Coach is currently available for community, church, and university choirs.
A K-12 version is being developed through two MatchMySound partners: MusicFirst (PracticeFirst) and Noteflight (Noteflight Learn). Their basic music educator package of MatchMySound is available now through those partners. The specialized choral version that will include the features of My Choral Coach is planned to be released in time for the fall 2020 semester.
Purchase My Choral Coach using the button below. Note: If you are an ACDA member, you must be logged in to make your purchase.
IF YOU ARE NOT AN ACDA MEMBER, please click here to set up a temporary account.
We Do the Rest!
- Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an immediate emailed receipt.
- You will also receive a second “My Choral Coach Instructions” email that will also include the link to take you to the My Choral Coach registration page and a link to the director user guide.
Have questions about the product? Contact customer support: [email protected]. Please be aware replies can take up to 24-48 business hours. Support is not available on weekends.
If you have more urgent needs and have already purchased My Choral Coach, chat support is available on the web version (not the app), Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern.