Please read carefully as your submission process may be impacted by not following instructions.
Only ACDA Active, Life, or Retired members may register students for honor choirs. Students are directed to coordinate their submission with their ACDA sponsor.
This year, ACDA is utilizing Submittable for Honor Choir applications. Submittable requires that every student is processed as a separate application. We are aware, on occasion, some credit cards will not allow more than 2-3 individual transactions before putting a stop on the card. In order to support you in registering students, we have developed a solution to needing to register more than 3 students. Please pay close attention to the options below:
Paying Application Fees with a Debit or Credit Card?
Option 1: Registering 3 or Fewer students: Proceed directly to the Submittable application. In addition to your student(s) audition information, you will want to have the following information/materials at the ready before starting this process:
- Your ACDA member number. You must have a current active, retired, or life membership to submit students for honor choir auditions. Need to find your number? Go to acda.org and click sign in in the upper right. Follow the procedure. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder for password reset emails. Still having a problem? Contact us at
- Your payment method. You may pay with a personal or school card.
Use the “Click here to Submit” button below to start your Submittable application(s).
Option 2: Registering 4 or More students using one form of payment: Follow the following steps:
- Use our Bulk Payment system to pay for 4 or more students at one time. Note, this does not register your students. After payment, you must complete the following steps for students to be registered.
- Once you have made your payment through the bulk payment system, download the receipt that is sent to you via email and proceed to the Submittable application where you will register each student individually.
- At the payment section in Submittable, click “Receipt for Bulk Payment” and upload the email receipt you received after completing our Bulk Payment process in step 1. You will upload the same receipt for each student.
Step 2: Use the “Click here to Submit” button below to proceed to the Submittable application
Paying Application Fees with a check?
This is not a Purchase Order request. ACDA is not accepting POs for Honor Choir auditions. This process will allow you to self-create an invoice in order for you to complete any processes required to issue a check from your school.
- Proceed directly to the Submittable application. At the payment section, click the “Paying by Check” button.
- The check must be received by October 15th. Students who are not fully paid by October 15 will be withdrawn from the audition process. It is the full responsibility of the director to ensure that payment is received by ACDA by the deadline above.
- Check Process:
- Make your check payable to “The American Choral Directors Association”
- Mail your check to PO Box 1705 Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1705
- Check enclosure must include:
- Name of the director, school name
- Names of each student the check is covering
- Name of the Choir (example: HS SSAA)
- Memo line should state: National Honor Choir
- Need to create your own invoice to request your check? Click here. Note, this is simply a way for you to receive information you need to process your check with your school district. This does not serve as payment or registration for National Honor Choir. All steps above must be completed in order for a student to be registered. ACDA is not accepting Purchase Orders for Honor Choir applications.