Heart • Soul • Song January 13-14, 2024
Nashville is at the HEART of America’s music. We have found a hosting venue that will truly help you heal your SOUL. The SONGS we share when we come together will reconnect us as a community.
Registration opens Wednesday, September 13
Please be patient for the registration window to open. You will need your ACDA log-in to register.
The typical conference schedule is:
Saturday, January 13–all day
Sunday, January 14–sessions end late afternoon
A Pre-Conference Add-On for Friday, January 12 from 1:00pm-5:30pm will be available for $50.00. Chorus America will lead this pre-conference session on “Boards, Marketing, and Business Administration for the Children and Youth Choir Director.”
The official schedule of sessions and events will be published soon.
Registration costs include the Saturday & Sunday conference session, breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and a hard-copy reading packet.
Help us have an accurate reading packet count by registering by November 30 AND secure the best pricing as well!
Early Bird (Sept 13-Nov 30): $190
Late Registration (Dec 1-Jan 12): $220
On-Site Registration: $245 (on-site registrations may only receive a reading packet if supplies are available)
Students (any time): $80 and you will be asked to volunteer some service time at the conference
Pre-Conference Chorus America Add-On: $50. Capacity is 75 participants.
The name of the conference lodging site and the information to place your reservation is only provided AFTER you register for the conference. This information comes in a confirmation email. However, for planning purposes, you can reference the following:
- Room availability is first-come/first-served for up to 120 individuals. We do have an overflow option that is approx. a 10-minute walk if we need additional capacity.
- Rooms are suite-style, with two separate bedrooms sharing an adjoining bathroom and basic dorm-style accommodations. Linens (sheets, pillows, blankets, towels) are provided. Rooms have a small microwave, coffeepot, and hairdryer. Some rooms have a small refrigerator.
- Both the bedroom and the bathroom are able to be locked for privacy
- Wifi is available at no additional cost.
- Elevators are not available. Please specify upon booking if you require a 1st floor room.
- Beds are twin size. If you need a larger bed, request either double or queen when you register.
- Twin $80 ($95.50 with taxes & fees) per night
- Double Sized Bed – $90 ($107.13 with taxes & fees) per night
- Queen – $105 ($124.56 with taxes & fees) per night
- 9.25% sales tax, $2.50 convention center fee, 7% Davidson County Hotel Tax.
- A $25 cleaning fee per reservation (NOT per night) will be added to your total bill.
The name of the conference lodging site and the information to place your reservation is only provided AFTER you register for the conference. This ensures that conference attendees have priority in booking rooms.
This will be a retreat like no other! Join us!
Stay tuned here and on our Facebook page for updates. ACDA Children & Community Youth Choirs Repertoire Forum
For questions about the retreat and sessions: Joy Hirokawa, ACDA National Chair for Children & Community Youth Choirs
For questions about lodging, registration or overflow: Debbie Beckner, ACDA Director of Conference Planning
Please be patient while the registration window loads. You will need to be able to log-in to your ACDA account to register.