There are a wide range ACDA member benefits available to students!
ACDA Student Chapters
- Already have an ACDA Student Chapter? ACDA is looking to reconnect with our Student Chapters and to reenergize our work together. CLICK HERE to register your chapter to make sure your record is updated for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Want to start an ACDA Student Chapter? Tell us about your interest by registering on this form. We are developing new materials for student chapters and will provide these to you as soon as we can. In the meantime, you’ll want to check with your Institution about registering as an official student organization on campus and get that process started.
- Student members receive access to all ACDA publications electronically: Choral Journal, ChorTeach (for music educators), and the International Journal for Research in Choral Singing (scholarly choral articles).
- Publish in the “Student Times” section of Choral Journal (for information, contact Student Times editor, Jason Paulk).
- Full conference and state meeting options, including graduate credit and Continuing Education Units for qualifying national and regional conference activities.
Student Competitions and Awards
- 2023 Student Conducting Masterclass (part of the 2023 national conference)
- ACDA’s Brock Prize for Student Composers
- Outstanding ACDA Student Chapter Award
- Julius Herford Dissertation Prize
Want to use the ACDA Logo?
Maintain the logo’s proportions; don’t stretch or alter it. Leave enough clear space around the logo to ensure its visibility and impact.