Organizational membership in ACDA is available to groups such as choirs, music departments, and businesses. This kind of membership provides options to organizations related primarily to conference exhibits and advertising.
Select the category that best fits your situation, or contact us for assistance.
- Industry (businesses and other suppliers to choral professionals): $150
- Institution (ensembles, school departments, and churches): $125
If you wish to join as an organizational member, you must complete and submit an organizational membership form and pay your first dues by check or credit card (information collected on the membership form). Each organizational membership must have an administrator set up who will have the ability to update information and renew the membership online in subsequent years. Industry and Institutions cannot join online.
- Print version of Choral Journal, ACDA’s flagship publication (US and Canada only).
- Receive a 20 percent discount on advertising in Choral Journal.
- Options to purchase exhibits at regional and national conferences, with accompanying limited number of exhibitor badges).
- Access to conference registration for one organizational representative.
- Coupon for a free job posting on ACDA’s Career Center, once annually.
Download the organizational membership form!
Click here to view a comparative table on member benefits .