Welcome to ONE ACDA
We are thrilled to unveil the much-anticipated ONE ACDA Membership Campaign! In 2023, our mission is crystal clear: we’re dedicated to revolutionizing the choral profession by making membership not just accessible but utterly captivating and overflowing with value. Get ready for an extraordinary journey!
Membership is now 365 days a year!
ONE ACDA is our new membership brand that reflects our commitment to serving all in the choral community, regardless of their experience, location, or type of choir. The ONE ACDA logo represents the unity and strength of our community and resembles the flame of passion for choral music that we all share!
What is new with this year’s Membership Campaign?
The ONE ACDA Membership Campaign is a new and comprehensive approach to membership growth and engagement that emphasizes organizational awareness, promotion of member benefits, and the value of ACDA membership. It is different from the previous year’s Sing Up! Membership Campaign in that it is more focused on the awareness of all the membership benefits for current members, as well as showcasing the value of joining ACDA. Additionally, ONE ACDA is not limited to only a season focused on membership in the Fall but extends to every day of the year!
Why is membership important?
ACDA membership is more than just a way to stay connected to the choral community. It’s an investment in your professional development and the future of the choral profession. ACDA members enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Access to exclusive research and publications
- New repertoire recommendations from the National R & R committees
- Networking opportunities with professionals and fellow students
- Invitations to exclusive choral events and conferences
- Musica International database access
- And more….rolling out this Fall, including on-demand viewing of sessions from the 2023 National Conference
How can I get involved in the ONE ACDA Membership Campaign?
There are many ways to get involved in the ONE ACDA Membership Campaign. You can:
- Check out the benefits you already have at your fingertips!
- Set a calendar appointment to remind yourself to renew your membership so you never miss out on essential resources.
- Encourage your colleagues to join ACDA by sharing our social media and free resources.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to spread the word.
FAQs for State Leaders
How is this year different from previous Sing Up Membership Drives?
- ONE ACDA is focused on membership 365 days a year instead of in the fall. As we get closer to the launch date, new information will be shared here and in leadership emails.
- Your state is encouraged to participate in this campaign – with social media, emails, and your website.
How can my state chapter participate in the campaign?
- One of the easiest ways to participate is by sharing through your social media, website, and emails. Highlight our members, showcase our activities and services, and ask educators and conductors to join us.
- Keep your chapter’s work connected with the national office and other chapters by using the hashtag #ONEACDA with your posts!
- Ensure you stay current on campaign progress and added resources by opening and viewing the leadership emails you are sent from
- If your state wants to participate, email Trina at to request a link to our approval form. Once approved, you will be given a link to a Complimentary Membership Form to share with your new potential new member.
How does the complimentary membership program work this year?
- The complimentary membership program will continue this year. Rather than allotting a standard number to each state this year, we ask state leadership to request them by visiting the Complimentary Membership page. Each state can request up to ten complimentary Active memberships to award.
- New this year: You can use your state’s comp memberships through June 30th, 2024! That’s right. You don’t have to use all of them now.
- Achieving reasonable renewal rates on free memberships takes some effort by state leaders. The retention rate on those memberships from past years has been about 20 percent. So, this year, we are not “automatically” providing those to your state. However, you may have a good plan for using them! If so, please request them from the national office.
- These memberships are for people who would be considered potential Active members – new or lapsed at least three years, hardship cases among current Active members, or to help graduating students have/keep an ACDA membership as they head into teaching positions. But we’re open to the ideas your state has!
- Ready to begin? If you are a state leader, contact Trina at to receive a form to tell us your plan and to receive approval for your comps.