Sing Up Rewards & Recognition As an incentive, we offer ACDA state chapters the following recognition, according to their participation efforts and results.
This highest level of achievement is awarded the top 5 states nationally for growth in Active membership (with a minimum of 10 percent growth). These five states are recognized in the following ways:
- receive two complimentary conference registrations for the 2023 national conference
- recognized at the President’s Reception at that conference
- entered into a drawing for the national office to pay the headliner expenses (flight, hotel & fee) at your next state conference
This level is achieved when a state shows at least 10 percent growth in Active membership totals. These states are recognized additionally with the following:
- name in Choral Journal
- Sing Up Award Logo for use in your emails and website
This level is reached when the state chapter achieves at least 5 percent growth in overall membership (in all membership categories). These states are additionally recognized in the following ways:
- celebrated on ACDA social media, emails, and website
- mention in emails to state and region leaders
*Subject to the policies and limitations set forth in the ACDA Financial Policies and Procedures (2020). In addition, there is a cap of $2,000 on headliner fees. The state will pay the expense and the national office will reimburse the charges.