Sing Up Rewards & Recognition As an incentive, we offer ACDA state chapters the following recognition, according to their participation efforts and results.
This highest level of achievement is awarded the top 5 states nationally for growth in Active membership (with a minimum of 10 percent growth). These five states are recognized in the following ways:
- receive two complimentary conference registrations for the 2021 national conference (virtual)
- recognized at the President’s Reception at that conference
- entered into a drawing for the national office to pay the headliner expenses (flight, hotel & fee) at your next state conference
This level is achieved when a state shows 15 percent growth in Active membership totals. These states are recognized additionally with the following:
- name on a plaque displayed in the national office
- their own trophy
This level is reached when the state chapter achieves 10 percent growth in overall membership (in all membership categories). These states are additionally recognized in the following ways:
- name in Choral Journal
- Certificate of Achievement
This is a participation recognition. If your state distributes all 10 complimentary Active memberships and they are activated by the end of the membership drive, and opts in to the Student Membership Initiative, it earns Level 1 Recognition. States performing at this level receive the following recognition:
- celebrated on ACDA social media and website
- mention in emails to state and division leaders
*Subject to the policies and limitations set forth in the ACDA Financial Policies and Procedures (2013).